What makes our “Powerlifting Level 2” course unique?
- The “Powerlifting Level 2” course is unique in its self, as it’s the only KBTEducation & Reps accredited “Powerlifting” Course in the UK, which is exclusive to KBTEducation. Our course is also accredited by BDFPA (British Drug Free Powerlifting Association)
What will you learn?
- The history of “Modern Powerlifting and it’s development and an in depth overview on how to perform and teach the “Powerlifts” Including when and how to implement Compensatory acceleration – Speed Training and Conjugate methods. In addition you will learn how to develop a Advanced Powerlifting Program.
- Development of powerlifting as a sport
- How to perform and teach the lifts
- How to identify what type of lifter you are using the Strength – Speed Continuum
- Performance testing
- Speed Squats
- Speed Bench Press
- Speed Deadlift
- Eccentric Hooks
- Iso Ballistic Complexe’s
- Iso Strength Complexe’s
- Advanced Program Design
- Advanced Case study
“Powerlifting Level 2” Course Duration:
- Two day intensive, practical & theory based course over 16 hours duration.
- 16 hours practical course, including practical assessment on the subject area and a case study assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
- Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
- Level 4 Exercise Specialist
- Sports coaches
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Crossfit Coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
- A KBTEducation certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
- 16 CPD points – to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
- BDFPA – British Drug Free Powerlifting Association Accreditation – Military Only
The “Powerlifting Level 2” Course Cost
- New Customer £270.00 Plus VAT
- Existing Customer £249.99 Plus VAT
“Powerlifting” Course Benefits
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering the “Powerlifts & Speed Powerlifts, Ballistics, Plyometrics”
- Each student will understand the history & development of the “Powerlifting” as a sport
- Students will learn how to perform and teach the “Powerlifts” & Speed Powerlifts, Ballistics and Plyometrics”
- Students will understand how to devise an Advanced Powerlifting program.
- Achieve KBTEducation “Powerlifting Level 2”coach certificate.
- Support & Guidance from KBT Education on your future CPD.
- Opportunity to become a member of the KBTEducation National Coaching Team (Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the KBT Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with KBTEducation.
- Automatic discount on all of KBTEducation’s course solutions.