- The “Oddlifts” Course
What makes our “Oddlifts” course unique?
- Our Oddlift course, is the only officially recognised Oddlift course in the UK, covering an array of lifts from the history of Weightlifting & Strength training
- The “Oddlift” course is unique in its self, as it’s the only DSW Education & Reps accredited “Oddlifts” Course in the UK, which is exclusive to DSW Education.
What will you learn?
- The history of the “Oddlifts” and an in depth overview on how to perform and teach the “Oddlifts”. In addition you will learn how to program the “Oddlifts” into a Strength & Conditioning Program.
- TWO HANDS SNATCH.
- TWO HANDS CLEAN & JERK.
- BENCH PRESS.
- DEAD LIFT.
- ONE HAND DUMB-BELL PRESS.
- TWO HANDS CLEAN & PRESS.
- ONE HAND SNATCH.
- ONE HAND SWING.
- ONE HAND CLEAN & JERK.
- ONE HAND DEAD LIFT.
- RECTANGULAR FIX
- LATERAL RAISE STANDING
- LATERAL RAISE LYING
- HOLD OUT IN FRONT – RAISED
- HOLD OUT IN FRONT – LOWERED
- PULLOVER AT ARMS LENGTH
- PULLOVER AND PRESS ON BACK
- TWO HANDS SWING
- TWO HANDS CLEAN & PRESS WITH DUMB-BELLS.
- TWO HANDS CLEAN & JERK WITH DUMB-BELLS
- TWO HANDS ANYHOW WITH DUMB-BELLS
- TWO HANDS CURL.
- CLEAN & PRESS BEHIND NECK.
- CLEAN & JERK BEHIND NECK.
- CONTINENTAL JERK.
- FRONT SQUAT.
“Oddlifts” Course Duration:
- Two day intensive, practical & theory based course over 16 hours duration.
- 16 hours practical course, including practical assessment on the subject area and a case study assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
- Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
- Level 4 Exercise Specialist
- Sports coaches
- Crossfit Coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
- A DSW Education certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
- 16 CPD points – to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
The “Oddlift” Course Cost
- New Customer £325.00
- Existing Customer £299.00
“Oddlift” Course Benefits
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering the “Oddlifts”
- Each student will understand the history of the “Oddlifts”
- Students will learn how to perform and teach the “Oddlifts”
- Students will understand how to include the “Oddlifts” into a Strength and Conditioning program.
- Achieve DSW Education “Oddlifts”coach certificate.
- Support & Guidance from DSW Education on your future CPD.
- Opportunity to become a member of the DSW Education National Coaching Team (Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the DSW Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with DSW Education.
- Automatic discount on all of DSW Education’s course solutions.