STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COURSE – LEVEL 2
- Strength and Conditioning Course Level 2
What makes our Strength and conditioning course unique compared to other providers
- Our level 2 course is unique in the UK, as its the only Strength and Conditioning Course that covers the Split Style Olympic lifts and Speed Training utilising Chains and Hooks. In addition we cover Ballistic and Plyometric Training and have an indepth review and discussion on the Strength-Speed Continuim and its application to program design. We also cover advanced Kettlebell movements and there application to Weightlifting and Powerlifting and utilsing Kettlebells for accentuated eccentric training. To complete our course we set an 8 week case study utilising the latest periodisation methods.
- Our course is KBT Education and REPS Accredited.
What will you learn
- Advanced Weightlifting, Speed training, Ballistics & Plyometrics, Advanced Kettlebells & Advanced S&C ideologies & Program design.
- Snatch Split Style
- Clean & Jerk Split Style
- Over Head Split Squats, Split Squats, Lunges, Step ups.
Speed training & Plyometrics
- An overview on speed training and an explanation on how to plan and deliver speed training sessions.
- Speed Squats
- Speed Deadlifts
- Speed Bench Press
- Utilising Chains & Eccentric Hooks for Speed training
- An overview on Ballistic and Plyometric training and an explanation on how to plan and deliver Ballistic and Plyometric training.
- Basic Ballistic and Plyometric exercises
- Advanced Ballistic and Plyometrics exercises
- Advanced Kettlebells movements, Advanced Program design for 1-2-1 & Group training and Kettlebell classes.
- 2 arm Swings
- 2 arm KB Snatch & Variations
- 2 arm KB Cleans & Variations
- 2 arm KB Jerks
- Advanced Pistols
- 2 arm 1 leg deadlifts & Accentuated eccentric training
- 2 arm Military Press/Bottom Up Press
- Renegade Rows
- 2 arm Floor Press
- 2 arm rows
Strength and conditioning Course Duration:
- Two day intensive, practical & theory based course over 16 hours duration.
- 16 hours practical course, including practical assessment on each subject area and an 8 week case study assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
- Accredited S&C coaches
- British Weightlifting qualified Weightlifting certificate
- Kettlebell qualification
- Level 3 & Level 4 REPS accredited with above qualifications
- Military PTI’s with above qualifications
Certification & CPD points
- A KBTEducation certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
- 16 CPD points to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
Strength and conditioning Course Cost
- New Customer £270.00 Plus VAT
- Existing Customer £249.99 Plus VAT
Strength and conditioning Course Benefits
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Advanced Weightlifting and Speed training & Plyometrics,Kettlebells.
- Students will learn how to perform and teach the Advanced Olympic Lifts & assistance lifts
- Students will learn how to perform and deliver speed training/plyometrics
- Students will learn how to perform and teach Advanced Kettlebells lifts
- Students will understand more advanced fundamentals of strength and conditioning philosophies.
- Students will understand more advanced program design, detailing how to devise mesocycles including Weightlifting, speed training/plyometrics and Kettlebells utilizing the Strength – Speed continuim
- Achieve KBTEducation Strength and Conditioning Level 2 certificate.
- Support & Guidance from KBT Education on your future CPD.
- Opportunity to become a member of the KBTEducation National Coaching Team (Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the KBT Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with KBTEducation.
- Automatic discount on further courses