Suspension Trainer Level 2
- Suspension Trainer Level 2
What makes our course unique compared to other providers
- Our Suspension Trainer Level 2 Course, develops the concept further, of bringing together researched based Strength & Conditioning methods in conjunction with Suspension training equipment and rigs. Throughout our level 2 course we move into more advanced Isotonic, Isometric and Ballistic movements and more into advanced gymnastic movements. We also cover functional isometric contractions and look into HIIT when utilising a training rig and how it should be applied correctly. Throughout the second day we look at advanced lower body movements and the application of RIG-HIT conditioning. Throughout the Level 2 course we also cover the benefits of integrating bilateral and unilateral movements. The course will be assessed throughout the 2 days when the student is taught to perform and teach the advanced movements and assessed via a case study assignment which will be based on devising an Advanced Suspension training program for a client or group.
What will you learn
Overview of suspension training, rigs and equipment.
Upper Body & Core
- Isotonic Advanced Pushing movements
- Isotonic Advanced Pulling movements
- Advanced Ballistic movements
- Advanced Gymnastic movements
- Advanced Band movements
- Advanced Ring movements
- Advanced Core movements
- Functional Isometric contractions
- HIIT Circuits
Lower Body, HIT & Programming
- Isotonic Advanced Lower body movements
- Advanced Band Lower body movements
- Advanced Ring Lower body movements
- Tactical RIG -HIT Conditioning
- Advanced Program Design
- Case study
• Two day intensive, practical & theory based course over 16 hours duration.
• 16 hours practical course, including practical assessment and a case study
Assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
• Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
• Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
• Level 4 Exercise Specialists’
• Sports coaches
• Police force PT’s
• Fire department PT’s
• Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
• A KBTEducation certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
• 16 CPD points – to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
New Customer £270.00 Plus VAT
Existing Customer £249.99 Plus VAT
• Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Advanced Suspension Trainer Movements.
• Students will learn how to perform Advanced Suspension Trainer Movements
• Students will learn how to teach Advanced Suspension Trainer Movements
• Students will learn how to design & deliver an Advanced Suspension Trainer program for 1-2-1 training
• Students will learn how to design & deliver an Advanced Suspension Trainer program for a group
• Achieve KBTEducation Suspension Trainer Level 2 status
• Support & Guidance from KBT Education on your future CPD.
• Opportunity to become a member of the KBTEducation National Coaching Team
(Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the KBT
Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with KBTEducation.
• Automatic discount on further courses