STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COURSE - LEVEL 1
- Strength and Conditioning Course Level 1
What makes our Strength and Conditioning course unique compared to other providers
- Our Strength and Conditioning course is an Olympic Weightlifting course, Powerlifting course and Kettlebell instructor course, all in one and also includes basic program design, which is completed as a case study assignment.
- Our course is the Only Strength and Conditioning course in the UK that is KBT Education, British Weightlifting and REPS Accredited.
What will you learn?
- History of Weightlifting
- History of Powerlifting,
- History of Kettlebells
- Basic S&C ideologies
- Basic Movement Pattern analysis, identification & rectification of problems.
- How to Perform and Teach Weightlifting
- How to Perform and Teach Powerlifting
- How to Perform and Teach Kettlebells
- How to Develop a conditioning program
- Linear Program design including, Weightlifting, Powerlifting,Kettlebells
- Clean & Jerk,
- Olympic Back Squat & Front Squat, RDL’s, Overhead Squats, Hack Squats,Military Press
- Official competition style powerlifts
- Bench Press
- History of the Kettlebell, Kettlebells Basics, Program design for 1-2-1 training and Kettlebell classes
- Snatch & Variations
- Cleans & Jerks Variations
- 1 leg deadlifts Ipse/Contra Lateral
- Military Press/Bottom Up Press
- 1 Arm KB Row
- Floor Press
- Turkish Getups
Strength and Conditioning Course Duration:
- Two day intensive, practical & theory based course over 16 hours duration.
- 16 hours practical course, including practical assessment on each subject area and an 4 week case study assignment to be completed within 2 weeks.
- Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
- Level 4 Exercise Specialists
- Sports coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
- A KBTEducation & British Weightlifting certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
- 16 CPD points – to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
Strength and Conditioning Course Cost
- New Customer £270.00 Plus VAT
- Existing Customer £249.99 Plus VAT
Strength and Conditioning Course Benefits
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Weightlifting, powerlifting and Kettlebells.
- Students will learn how to perform and teach the Olympic Lifts & assistance lifts
- Students will learn how to perform and teach the Powerlifts
- Students will learn how to perform and teach Kettlebells lifts
- Students will understand the basic fundamentals of strength and conditioning philosophies.
- Students will understand the basics of program design, detailing how to devise mesocycles including Weightlifting, Powerlifting and Kettlebells.
- Achieve KBTEducation Strength and Conditioning, Level 1 certificate.
- Receive automatic British Weightlifting membership
- Support & Guidance from KBT Education on your future CPD.
- Optional Subsidised British Weightlifting, Public & Professional Liability Insurance
- Optional Life insurance options through our insurance partner Blue Horse Finance
- Opportunity to become a member of the KBTEducation National Coaching Team (Pending successful completion of the course and an interview with the KBT Education Management Team.)
Continual Professional Development with KBTEducation.
- Automatic 10% discount on all of KBTEducation’s course solutions.