What makes our workshop unique compared to other providers
- Our Weightlifting workshop covers the Snatch taught in 7 phases and the Clean taught in 3 phases. In addition to this, we also cover all of the assistance lifts. We discuss the double knee bend style and the signal knee bend style and highlight the most efficient approach based on biomechanics & kinesiology research.
What will you learn:
- Snatch and variations
- Clean & Jerk and variations
- Assistance Lifts, Olympic Back Squat & Front Squat, RDL’s, Overhead Squats, Hack Squats, Military Press, Push Press,
- One day, practical & theory based workshop over 8 hour’s duration.
All of the below are not required, you need one of these to gain entry
- Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
- Level 4 Exercise Specialists
- Sports coaches
- Police force PT’s
- Fire department PT’s
- Military PTI’s
- Novice Weightlifters & Crossfit athletes
Certification & CPD points:
- A KBTEducation certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of your assessments. 4 CPD points– to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
- £135.00 Plus VAT
- Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Weightlifting
- Students will learn the, history of Weightlifting and be taught how to perform and teach the Olympic lifts and assistance lifts.
- Achieve KBTEducation Weightlifting certificate.
- Support & Guidance from KBT Education on your future CPD.
- Continual Professional Development with KBTEducation.
- Automatic discount on further workshops and seminars